SOFTWARE MUST BE INSTALLED AT OUR PREMISES IN WIGAN.
APR is pleased to present the ultimate transmission control unit (TCU) upgrade for the DQ250 Exx & Fxx DSG and S tronic transmissions! APR’s TCU upgrade is available in engine and power level specific variations and is conveniently flashed to the vehicle’s factory TCU through the OBD-II port. APR’s DirectPort Programming Suite allows the end user to customize the TCU upgrade to their individual needs.
APR’s TCU upgrade enhances the driving experience by incorporating many of the same features typically reserved for high-end Audi Quattro GmbH RS models. Under blistering, wide-open throttle acceleration, the transmission shifts even more quickly than before with a higher rev limit. However, during normal, day-to-day driving, the TCU Upgrade delivers a smooth, yet responsive and refined driving experience.
- Faster acceleration through application specific optimized shift points.
- Drive and Sport mode shift maps custom tailored to APR’s power upgrades.
- User adjustable 3-step multi-launch control RPM limits.
- User definable* max launch control RPM.
- User definable* manual mode downshifts via the kick-down switch (on/off).
- User definable* manual mode upshifts at max engine speed (on/off).
- Manual mode / TT mode paddle response times optimized.
- Manual mode / TT mode downshift time optimized.
- Launch control response enhanced for quicker launches.
- Torque intervention limits raised while retaining critical protection routines.
- Temperature management optimized.
- Gear display enabled in Drive and Sport.
- Downshift “lockout” disabled below previous gear’s max RPM.
Supported Vehicles / Engines
2.0T EA113 Transverse Limited support.
Early Cxx models not available.
1.8T EA888 Gen 1 Transverse
2.0T EA888 Gen 1 Transverse
2.0T EA888 Gen 2 Transverse Late model MK2 TT only.
3.6L FSI VR6 Transvers
APR TCU Upgrade - DQ250 DSG & Stronic
- Brand: APR
- Product Code: APR TCU Upgrade - DQ250 DSG & Stronic
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £499.00